When we were talking earlier today, I told Ronda about my picture idea. I really like displaying pictures Jason and I have taken, and have gotten where I'll just stop in Dollar Tree or Big Lots and get the cheapest picture frame I can find in the right size - who cares what color or texture it is. I think I do have 2 that match exactly but they were given as gifts... I had all of these frames just randomly placed on a wall in our bedroom.
When I get stressed, I either clean, organize or just rearrange. Yesterday, I did all 3 in our room, including rearranging all the random pictures. I thought it turned out pretty well, and my lines were fairly straight, which is a major accomplishment for me! I did have to leave a few pictures out to get them all to fit, but I like it (and I know Jason is doing his best to not grit his teeth at all of the holes I put in the walls - over and over again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment