I finally took the kids to get haircuts yesterday...aren't they cute? I have some beautiful children, if I do say so myself! Kathryn still wanted to go shorter, but this is the shortest I am willing to go at this point! And Julian picked his style on his own from the haircut book. I think he did a great job choosing.

2 comments:
LOVE the haircuts! Kathryn looks so grown up ... but the tongue stuck out between her teeth puts things right back in perspective. :) (Both of David's front teeth are missing right now too!)
PS Sorry for the belated comment - as you can see, I have some catching up to do on your blog!
Thanks Ashley :)
Kathryn actually lost ANOTHER tooth last night - so now she has no teeth at all on the top, in the front! So cute, but so funny to hear her talk. I agree with you about the haircut - she looks so grown up. It's hard to believe she'll be 7 in a month...
Post a Comment