Man, today was a long day.
Do you ever feel like you just can't give anything else in a day?
I got up early after not sleeping well, got the kids ready and got them to school (on time! woohoo!), came home, checked in at work and edited a few shops, went to biology where I had an exam on cellular respiration (which I had really been studying all weekend). Then to public speaking, then research during my break, then Spanish where we learned something new that is really hard! So, home again for at least a few minutes - home to eat a bite, work a few minutes then off to get the kids. The kids' homework took forever today, but I supervised homework, worked for a few more minutes, then on to making dinner, studying my note cards for my "Intro to the Old Testament" exam (which I fear I did not do well on) for about 5 minutes (which is why I don't think I did well), off to class, take the exam, read (research) for my next speech during one of my breaks, finally home to watch Heroes (and play around on the computer for a few minutes)!
The highlights of my day were seeing Julian and Jason playing ball while I made dinner - awesome! I heard a great sermon on the way home by Alistair Begg - it so encouraged me about the Word of God, which I tend to need after my religion class. And the moon tonight was beautiful - did you see it?
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment