I have been sick now pretty much since August (although, there was almost a week when I felt pretty good!), so please forgive my lack of posting recently. I finally went to the doctor the beginning of last week, and after yet more antibiotics, I am feeling a bit better. I have hopes that I am beginning to kick this sinus thing that has been plaguing me for way too long, and I actually plan to mow the grass this afternoon after homework time!
A couple of weeks ago, we had Courtney and Billy over for dinner. While it was great to see them, and we enjoyed spending time with them (as we always do!), I'm afraid we were a sad bunch. As I said, I was sick, Courtney and Jackson were sick and Billy was recovering from being sick. I guess my kids were feeling OK, but they had also been sick that week and were not in top form either.
Nevertheless, we had a good time just hanging out, cooing over baby Jackson, eating pizza and chatting. I was able to get a few good pictures, but my mind was not exactly in top form, so I didn't really get in there for the good shots - definitely not like these 2!
And how beautiful is this?
Nothing compares to uncle Billy!
And of course Kathryn had to get her hands on Jackson, I think she has the same baby-craziness that I have. He is almost as big as she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment